CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Monday, November 08, 2004

i spent an entire day at home sleeping.. reading.. reading.. sleeping. snorttt.

suddenly i realised that its november. novembernovembernovember.
i am almost eighteen!!!! while allllllll my other friends club with their own id, im still using some green card. and helloo, whatever happened to the days we passed id around and all. wahlao all lousy friends. haha. never mind.. wait.. till new year.. i will party till i drop. shop till i drop. bitch till my teeth all drop. haha. okay that was really random but i was talking to a friend online and she came up with that phrase.

turning 18 means im going to stop growing taller.
it also means i will just continue to be fatter.
and fatter and fatterfatterfatterfatter.
super depressing. number one, i am already so short.
number two, i stopped growing vertically.. but horizontally is not a prob.

shit, does turn 18 also means that your breast will stop growing soon?
or will it continue to grow till i turn 69.

WO SHI YI KE FEI NU HAI. WO KUAI YAO CHENG WEI SHI BA SUI LE!!! LAO LE LAO LE LAO LE!!!!!!!!

cranky. i need more sleep.

i want to be a fag hag. hahaha. that reads, i want to hang out with gay men! i want to be the straight girl that hangs out with gay men!! wait.. maybe im the not straight girl that hangs out with not straight men!!! oooo. 96889688968896889688!!!

im looking for my muse.
are you gonna be my muse?
do you wanna be my muse?

star me kitten. star me babbbby. rem rem rem rem rem.

yesterday i had a suddenly urge to cut my fringe.
i wanted bangs. bang bang bang bang. then i will be like every other girl on the street with bangs. ohsocoolbangs. my ass lah. i wanted to cut my own hair. no maybe someday i want to shave my hair bald.. and stay at home for three months and do nothing but sleep, read, eat, watch dvds, read the papers.... sounds good eh?

fulushou!!!! i miss you two................. hurry hurry hurry lets go out lets go out. lets go clubbing and dont give a heck about any other things. okayyy? i love you two and sec four days wouldnt be the same without you two.

partnerincrime you broke my heart...!!!! =(((( can you hear my whining? bloodyhell you have it best. go clubbing you walk home. lucky lucky you! chou nu ren i miss you. my silly dancing pattern partner.

ditzs!!!!!!! wednesdaywednesdaywednesday!!!!

teeveeeee time. cranky crankyyyy. booo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home